January 11, 2008

Audio has been launched and the Film Jodhaa Akbar will postponed on 15 February

Awaited film, Jodhaa Akbar is going to release on February 15. The film was to release within last couple of months but some internal complication it could not be release. Now, the director Ashutosh Gowariker has confirmed that the Historical/Biographical film Jodhaa Akbar will released soon and the date has been fixed on 15 February.

While Hrithik is incapacitated because of a knee injury, Gowarikar is down with a back problem. “I've had a back problem due to which I've been completely bed-ridden and completely inactive for the last few days,” the distressed director said.

“According to the doctors, I think I'll need a week more. So I'm doing all my post-production from my bed set up in my office. And yes, we’ve postponed ‘Jodhaa Akbar’ by two weeks. Instead of January 25, it'll come on February 15,” he added.

The film has been produced under UTV Motion Pictures. The music of this film has directed by the famous music director AR Rahman. The music has launched on 9 January. During the music launch cremoney the leading actor of the film Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai, director Ashutosh Gowariker, music director AR Rahman and among the celebrities producer Ronnie Screwvala, Amitabh Bachchan, Javed Akhtar, Sonu Sood, Sonu Nigam, Madhushree, Jaaved Ali, Shatrughan Sinha, Akbar Khan, Sanjay Khan, Ila Arun, Zayed Khan were present.

Related links:

http://www.apunkachoice.com/scoop/bollywood/20071225-0.html

http://www.indiafm.com/features/2008/01/10/3464/