January 16, 2008

Anil Kapoor has declined the offer to act with his daughter

Although Sonam Kapoor did not get more popularity with her debuted film "Saawariya" but some superstar has assumed that she has a quality to do something unique anytime. Star’s Father Anil Kapoor did not break down for her daughter’s failure.

Recently, Sonam Kapoor has been selected for Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra's much talked-about 'Dilli 6'. Superstar Anlik Kapoor was also offered for a role, but he declined the offer for his daughter Sonam Kapoor.

DNA Reported:

"It's true Rakeysh Mehra offered me a role in 'Dilli 6', but I declined it," Anil said.

"Who wouldn't want to work with Rakeysh after 'Rang De Basanti'? Sonam is lucky to be working with him in her second film after (working with) Sanjay Leela Bhansali."

For now, Anil has decided to stay away from offers to share screen space with his daughter. "In fact, there have been 8-10 offers, but nothing that would tempt me into sharing space with her right away. Unless something really exceptional comes up, I wouldn't like to work with my daughter at the moment. In fact, she is opposed to it much more than I am. She feels even more strongly about it. So I'd rather wait."

I think Anil Kapoor did a good thing right now and his is well appreciated.