December 9, 2007

The comments of Riya Sen

Rima Sen are Riya Sen are two sisters, have acted in very few movie but they are popular actress in Hindi and Bengali movie. Recently, both the celebrity was got together with their grandmother.

The Sen Sisters came together to see their grandmother Suchitra Sen, is now fit after a bad illness. So, Riya and Rima busy now for thanking to God.Both Rima and Riya were being emotional talking about the upsetting times they recently faced, how their grandmother became ill.

The Sen sister talked to AT about their fears, dreams, aspirations and change their screen image. They told in harmony that the feeling was that of great relief. In fact she’s more like a friend and has always told us that you the girls should be sexy and glamorous.” This pretty statement coming from a granny! The sisters laughed throatily and added that this why we toke her advice so seriously.

Both the girls have mind upon their image recently. When Riya has displayed herself in a simple and ordinary in her movies like Apna Sapna Money Money, then Rima has been deliberated some sparkling dress at parties, that’s bring the main issu. It’s regarding that this issue has bought the sense to change their image. Rima says, “I am quite happy with the kind of roles I am doing, but if someone offers me a meaty and glamorous role, why not!” Riya, the self-confessed brat enthuses, “I have already done some seedha-saada roles in a couple of films, but what can I do if people remember my sensuous portrayals only? But it’s a huge lofty to be doing a school girl’s role at such age. From now I will try always to do serious roles.”

About hairstyle- Riya says without making plane about the fact that it’s Rima, who is the more dominating of the two and simply insert, “She’s only a year older than me but she acts like my mother.” No one can defeat, Rima says, “Since my parents don’t say anything to her, evidently I have to do the job. Left to herself, she will run amok!” Whether they were asked about the change of each other appearance, what would it be? Riya is the first one to say, “Her hairstyle! She should go for a border, as that will augment her lovely features.” Interestingly Raima has similar take on her younger sister: “I should go for a cute short hairstyle. That will give her a different look!”

Rima says about hersesf, “She is looking forward as a Japanese Wife in her film with Rahul Bose. I’m also experimenting with some different genres and doing comedy for the first time along with Tusshar in C Company. After this, I will probably be swamped with offers from the makers of comedy flicks.” On the other hand Ria include some on behalf of herself, “I am optimistic my film Love Game. “ Mera Bharat Mahaan is another multi-starrer where I am working with actors like Salman and Preity , also I am doing two films every year.”

There carrier is full of fame and they have many admirers. Both of two are unmarried till now. Asked about their love and marriage Ria said annoyedly that Oh God, marriage! I can’t even think of commitment true now.” Again Raima said philosophically that I am not exactly looking for love, if it has to happen, it will. I will choose a guy who’s simply rich and has a great sense of humor.”

source of Pictures BCCL