December 30, 2007

Bollywood forthcoming film Halla Bol Music Review

Sukhwinder Singh has come now a famous musician for his song 'Chak De' and 'Dard-e-Disco'. Both he songs 'Chak De' and 'Dard-e-Disco' are in the top position in music chart. At present he is doing some new activities with music as a musician.
For the first time Sukhwinder Singh has provided a background accomplish for the movie. Also he has provided a song for the film BLACK & WHITE of Subhash Ghai. Recently he has given a music and jingle for an advertisement of a Pakistani milk company 'Tarang'. This is the first time he gave any music and gingle.
This multipurpose singer and music director says, ‘Every year comes good for me but this that is 2007 comes some specialty for me. All time my music become famous so I think pleased myself. Now I am eagerly waiting for HALLA BOL because I have provided a background for the movie. I think that for such a song the movie will be famous and perfect. It is also a challenge for me.