October 11, 2007

MS Dhoni, will act in Bollywood Film

Yesterday, I watched ZEE News and saw the Indian captain Dhani with a bollywood actress. I felt interest to know the matter but fail because I was at the end of news. Anyway I could know that it was Dhoni but could not know the lady. Today I become sure that that the beautiful lady was Deepika Padukone. Dear readers, I thing you all have known what is the incident. The matter is, India captain keens to act in bollywood film.

Mahendra Singh Dhoni, 26, has apparently been smitten by Bollywood maiden Deepika Padukone. According to the TOI, the wicket keeper batsman has been inquiring about the 21-year-old Bollywood debutante from his journalist friends.

Dhoni recently requested Shah Rukh Khan for a special screening of Om Shanti Om, the film with which Deepika is set to make her Bollywood debut on November 9.


Our advice to Ranbir Kapoor would be to not worry too much. For one, it is Dhoni who is interested in Deepika not Saif Ali Khan!

Deepika Padukone

Before MS Dhoni, some of Indian cricketer appeared in Bollywood cinema. An example I can give about Ajay Jadeja acted in some film. Ajay Jadeja was a very good looking and heart throb gay among the Indian cricketers. He also acted in the 2003 movie, Khel, along with Sunil Shetty.