October 30, 2007

Miss Sri Lanka Universe Jacqueline Fernandez will Act in Bollywood movie

picture source
The model-turned-actress- Miss Sri Lanka Universe Jacqueline Fernandez will make doubt in the Bollywood soon. The film will begin shooting for the film in the next two weeks. She will star alongside Bollywood icons Amitabh Bachchan and Sanjay Dutt. Jacqueline Fernandez won the Miss Sri Lanka Universe crown in 2006. Although she lives in Bahrain but is from Sri Lankaand is also of Indian heritage. In case of ethnic conflict and economic collapse, Jacqueline and her family shifted in Bahrain.Picture source

Talking with the media she explained, “I'm really excited about working on it because it will be the first of its kind in Bollywood," she told the GDN yesterday. "The special effects will be done by the same people who worked on some of the Harry Potter, Matrix and Spiderman movies." "I think I'm pretty used to having the camera around now after I did segments on TV shows in Sri Lanka and even as a model, so I'm not nervous about them anymore," she said. "I think what intimidates me more is that I'll be working with these established actors, who are huge stars and I'll pronounce words wrong because of my accent."picture source

The 22-year-old beauty queen is trying to be perfect she has been taking acting class for the past three months and Hindi classes too.