May 21, 2007

India-Bangladesh Cricket Test and Sachin Tendulkar

In The South Asia Biz I read an article abut Sachin Tendulkar. The heading was like “Resources of Sachin Tendulkar Pictures/Images”. In this article the write also wrote, “TV viewers saw Sachin for 121 hours of TV airtime.” It has happened only for his popularities and the magic on cricket.

Riding on his bicycle Shudhir Kumr came from India to see Sachin Tendulkar’s bating in Chittagonj. On India- Bangladesh test cricket the fan of Sachin came form Bihar. In this test Sachin stored another century in his careen and now it is totally 36 century.

The Daily Star reported:

"It is for the second time that I have travelled with my bicycle abroad. I first visited Pakistan only to watch Sachin because he is my favourite player and I love his batting," said Sudhir.

"I hardly need any money because I always travel with my bicycle," he said claiming that he has a talking term with the Indian batting stalwart