October 2, 2010

Davey Jacobs the new star in IPL season 4

The Indian Premier League season 4 to be held more than six later but the franchises are busy to organize their team. That is why they are planning to explore the new experts home and abroad. The recent Champions League T20 will help the owners to find out the qualified players as expected.

You all know that the shorten formatted cricket tournament has become very popular and is profitable part of their business. To earn the popularity, there is nothing alternative of performing well in the tournaments. So, the managements have to recruit talented cricketer aiming to achieve the title of IPL20 season 4.

Davey Jacobs, the South African Cricket, use to play for the Warriors and performed well in recent season.  The 27 years old won runner-up for the Golden Bat award who made 286 runs in six games. Now, IPL franchises are keen to tie. His statement in Times Live quoted,  "I would love to get a show in the national team, especially in the T20s, but it's not really my call," Jacobs told The Times. "I can't see myself playing any better than I am at the moment so I'll just keep scoring runs and hope I'll get a chance."