March 27, 2010

Amitabh Bachchan honored Lifetime Achievement Award in 4th Asian Awards

4th Asian Awards ceremony has held in Hong Kong late on Monday and Bollywood Big B Amitabh Bachchan honored as Lifetime Achievement Award. Amitabh Bachchan is a monarch of bollywood. This monarch begins his film career from 1969 and total number of film is 182. He is now 67 years old but wants to carry on his acting career.

He says, "I hope I can go back and start working again. So long as there are people who wish to work with me, so long as I remain healthy, I would like to continue working."
 “If you recognise me, you recognise the Indian film fraternity, and indeed my own country. So, deeply, thank you,” said Bachchan after receiving award. Last month Amitabh Bachchan received Filmfare award for his good performance in this movie 
 ‘Paa’

Amitabh Bachchan is called godfather of Bollywood. Till now, he won 9 Lifetime Achievement Award. First, he won Lifetime Achievement Award in 1989 from the Rotary Club of Bombay.  
We know that his son and sister-in-law Aishwarya Rai is well-known actor in Bollywood. But now I through a question to fans of Hindi movie. Will Aishwarya rai and his son Abhishek Bachchan or any other actor or actress of bollywood to achieve this honour?