September 22, 2009

Bollywood superstars Aamir Khan’s Eid celebration

The holy Eid-ul-Fitr has been celebrated in the sub continent countries especially Indian and Bangladesh on Monday. All the Muslim people pray their Namaj early in the morning in an assembly. Most of the time, they want to spend this time with their nearest relatives especially parents and children. I am living in the capital city of Bangladesh. Before the first Jamat it had been raining heavily. But the religious Muslims went to Jamat and say their prayers.

I think the fans of the Bollywood superstars Aamir Khan, is like to know that where their favorite actor said his prayer and with whom he has spent his time. He has spent his time with family in Mumbai.


“Well, on the occasion of Eid, I will stay with my family, my mom and the friends who are here to meet me,” Aamir Khan said.

I personally like him so much and he is my favorite actor of Bollywood film industry. None of his film release in the Eid or Dawali. But his Three Idiots film is suppose to be released end of the year.