February 24, 2008

What is Hansikaa Motwani’s Dream?

What is Hansikaa Motwani’s Dream?

Did you know that Hansikaa Motwani has especial affection to exotic animal? So, whenever he goes abroad for shooting, she visits different animal wide areas like zoo, wildlife park, sanctuaries etc.

Now Hansikaa Motwani is preparing to go to South Africa, the land of exotic animals, for her south film shoot. Although everything is not going well yet she is tenterhooks for the trip because, she had fallen sick when she shot her south film Kantri against Junior NTR in Hydrabad.

Hansika says, I’m entirely conscious of my shoot in South Africa. I have a special interest about animal so, I want visit those place where exotic animals are seen. Now, I’m running a fever but I think, I will cure if I see those royal animals there.” Source