February 3, 2008

Anu Malik’s Daughter has stepped in music world

Anu Malik (Anwar Malik) is well known in Bollywood. He is one of the famous music director also got national award for his outstanding work in the film Refugee. Recently, his daughter has already sung a warm item song for Mallika Sherawat in Ugly Aur Pagli.

sify reported:

"It was a very proud moment for me when Mallika rang me up thanking me for giving her the song. It made me even prouder to know that she didn't know Anmol was my daughter," Malik told.

"I want Anmol to get her own identity. Though I'm there to help her in every way possible, I don't want her to be recognised as my daughter," added the proud father.

"When I came to the industry, I had no godfathers. I struggled, fell to the ground and rose again. Today, I'm doing some of the best work of my career. And I want Anmol to be the best in the business, without having to struggle the way I did."

The 17 years, would be really a good singer in future because she is getting a very good support from her father, the famous music director. Malik, told to the media that had to hard work to achieve this fame.