November 2, 2010

Happy 37th Birthday to Aishwarya Rai Bachchan

Bollywood queen Aishwarya Rai Bachchan celebrates her 37th birthday today. She is passing the day with her family and did not arrange any special party as she is busy doing hard work for promoting her latest movie ACTION REPLAY. Aishwarya Rai won the Miss World award in 1994 and started her journey  the cinema world in 1997 ,13 years ago .  But its not her beauty only that has made her a great actress. She has a natural talent for acting. Since her first movie, she is doing better and better in every coming movie entering into a larger and larger world of magnitude actress. She first acted in a Tamil movie “Iruvar”.She became more and more mature as an actress in every film.  still she is the Numero Uno in Bollywood. She has already presented some blockbuster movies as “Endhiran” followed by two back to back releases “Action Replay” and “Guzaarish”.

Her newest film is realizing on Nov 5 and is so occupied with its promotion work. She informs, “I am busy promoting my films. ‘Action Replayy’ releasing on Nov 5, so lots of intense work every day. I have kept aside time on my birthday as always I spend it with my family, and how the day will roll I have no idea”.

 Sanjay Leela Bhansali is one  of the greatest film producer of present India. He speaks very highly Of Aishwrya. He feels great preference to work with her in films. He says, “Aishwarya is my muse, my jaan and I get terribly excited when I make a film with her because she is very, very special. Some people are timeless and Aishwarya will be there for another 20 years”. Aishwaria Rai has wined  Padam Shri award.
 
She has earned international recognition through her successful work in “Bride and Prejudice” ,“Pink Panther”, “The Last Legion” and “Mistress of Spices”. She also represented India at Cannes Film Festival as jury member. she received Film Fare Awards for best actress in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s movies “Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam” and “Devdas”. She is the most favoured actress of the present day.
 

Aishwarya Rai was born in 1st November, 1973. source