May 10, 2009

Robinho hopes, Manchester City to the big challenge in EPL

Brazilian all-rounder forward payer Robinho who scored 14 goals ongoing season, commented that his present team Manchester City will be a big fears for all team in next season. Abu Dhabi United Group invasion Man City going to take on the top ranker Man United tomorrow at Old Trafford at the home gourd of Man United.

 

"I admit I am a little envious of United's success, but that is only normal," Robinho is quoted as saying by The Sun.

"But I intend to help change all that and I think that City will fight for the title next season. I am convinced things will change.

 

 

Robinho was used to play on the side of Spanish giant football Club Real Madrid. Later he jumped to Manchester City by singing up for £32.5 million. His fourteen goals form 29 matches in the Premier League. The São Vicente born 25 years Brazilian cored 83 goals from 234 matches in his football career.